Each time you visit a website, general information about your visit is retained via ‘cookies’.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. You have the option to disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop this website from functioning properly. Information gathered through cookies may include the numbers of pages viewed, length of time spent on site and the date and time of visits. We are unable to identify you from your visits to our site.
When you visit our website, the following information is retained about that visit:
- IP address of the visitor’s web server;
- Top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net);
- Google analytics which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded);
- Web browser used by website visitor;
- Operating system used by website visitor.
We make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is our policy never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information will be used only by Borgman Earls, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes.
You can opt-out of remarketing by visiting the links below:
For Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/